Saturday 21 May 2016

The end.

         by saying all these things, i meant it. I Actually deeply in love with you. I've been falling around for you, because i falling too deep with you. you can kill me for ever tried to say love is not real, but, i'm pretty good at lying to myself while actually i'm really trust in love, for the God sake. but when I see our, or maybe it's better to say my story with you, i feel like love really never exist. love is only placed in one side, not both side so i think it won't be good. No, i won't blame you for not giving your love because i know, for now, you still don't wanna sink into a relationship again. but for me, it's been one and half a year, even not everyday i give my time and show it to you, but honestly,i always thinks about you (i know it's lame but it's real. i don't even know why i'm keep thinking about you) and i always wanna know about you. even you say you don't know me and you don't even know yourself, it's okay for me.

         i don't even like to see the past because past is suck. because past is read-only memory, we can't edit that shit. i don't even know how gloomy is your past, let's make clearer future (by saying clearer future i mean the relationship won't end so soon and i'll try to make you happy, for both of us) but everything is still depends on your choices.

          i actually still really want you, but by seeing the way you look at me now, i realize that this relationship won't going anywhere if you are still not, or maybe won't into me, because what i see is, (sorry) you are really into your internet world. i know internet friends isn't suck like me or other people called friends in real life but, maybe you will listen to me for only one time, please? you already know what predators do in the internet. how bad is them? i'm afraid if you....gone bad too. by saying all these things, i don't want you to hate me, even actually i know you don't want people cross your way of thinking, i know you're gonna hate me soon. anyway, thank you for the read-only memories, i'll write some bullshit again :)))) have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment