Tuesday 10 May 2016

Are you really my star?

I know you are a star
Your shine are really bright
But i can't deny one thing
You are not my own star

Your shine really bright me up
Especially in the dark
But then i deny my own thought
Your shine are not only for me.

Is it wrong if i hope i can get that star
The star that make other people happy
Is by having you gonna make me feel like i'm the egoist one?

I know i shouldn't have you
I'm gonna make everyone sad
Especially
To the one who keep staring at you
And you shine them by your light

So i'm gonna walk away again
Like other people who ever think like me
I realise who am i
I'm just a sun
That always try to light other people too
But always covered by clouds.

2 comments:

  1. Coba budidaya bahasa indonesia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya mbak maap besok lagi posting sekaligus translatenya kok hehe

      Delete